Monday, December 31, 2012

Building my home

While my updating has fell aside, I promise you, I haven't forgotten about this blog!

The other day, I was reminded once again of how far I have come. 4 years ago, I knew my marriage was on the rocks. X and I had been arguing for months, at each others throats. Things were bad. I came back home to spend New Years Eve with my friends. I broke down in front of my brothers because X threatened me with divorce. It wasn't much longer before he did leave me.

3 years ago I had my first date with Alan. 2 years ago we had officially moved in together. Last year, Alan proposed. And this year I am happier than I have very been.

More updates soon, but because New Year is such an important holiday to me now, I needed to update again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment